Thursday, January 24, 2013

So how did I do today?

Today was good.  It felt good.
Terra and Trinity get out of school at noon.  Darcia has to work late.  So I'm on duty.

The challenge:  Would they get lost in my agenda of things to do?  Or could I push my list aside for them?

Picked them up at school:  On time, which is unusual.  Straight home, which eases stress for the older daughter.
Cooked lunch.  They requested hot dogs and Kraft dinner.  Easy.  Another win.
I washed the dishes (win for Darcia too), while helping Terra with homework.  Trinity did some homework too.  Homework mostly done.
Delivered flyers with Terra.  
Made dinner.  Darcia was happy, but it didn't taste as good as I hoped.  Teriyaki ginger chicken on noodles.  I'm adding cilantro to everything.  Darcia hates the stuff.
Took Terra to horseback riding.  Again, on time.  Another miracle.

I still managed some of my things.  

But I was enthusiastically serving T&T.  Good.

And goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment