Saturday, February 7, 2015

Expenses for Cuba

Darcia and I were making our preparations to go to Cuba in 3 weeks. We were looking at hotel rooms and finding out how much it would cost to stay everywhere. When we originally made plans, we thought the hotel rooms would be cheaper and they are. But because they're not quite as cheap as we hoped, and because they often don't allow four people to stay in the same room, it's more expensive than we had budgeted.

So of course we were a little discouraged and stressed about how much the trip is going to cost.

The next morning I woke up I'm still thinking about it. And then I remembered when we bought the plane tickets. At Christmas WestJet had a sale of 20% off all flights. So we actually paid $150 less per ticket can we had planned. We were thankful and grateful to God that we were able to save that.

Now that we're looking at the other end, that hotels might cost more than we thought, we get stressed. However, when we accept God's grace at one end, then we need to continue to believe that God is looking after us, that were following his plan, and that we can still trust him, even if we hit a speed bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment