Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Praying for someone

I woke up at 545 this morning, wide awake.

A week ago a friend told me a story about lounging on the beach in Hawaii. All of a sudden he and his wife felt I need to pray for a friend. They didn't know it at the time, but the friend was actually in the hospital having serious surgery on his leg. They felt that their desire to pray was led by God, to aid their friend.

I didn't know what to think when I woke up so early without my alarm. But I wondered if it was a call to pray for somebody. I wasn't sure who to pray for. I thought of one friend who is having some difficulty. So I started to pray for them. And then I fell back asleep.

Was this God? I don't know. But, I suppose anytime you pray for somebody, you're interacting with, working with, experiencing God.

No comments:

Post a Comment